Machine Operator - GRANULATION ~Central islip/Hauppauge,NY
07-27-20 (12:48 AM)
Central islip/Hauppauge, New York, UnitedStates
- Execute manufacturing processes in accordance with BMR and SOPs requirements.
- Perform machine changeovers, cleaning and set up as per SOPs. Ensure the proper area & equipment cleanliness and setup in stipulated time.
- Prepare a room and equipment for line clearance, replace room filters, Ensure verification and calibration of balance/scale and check pressure differential for the rooms.
- Ensure line clearance before initiating manufacturing activities in each area.
- Receive/transfer material from/to dispensing/manufacturing storage and check dispensed materials/final mix blend/compressed tablets and labeling as per BMR.
- Wear appropriate PPE as stated in the SOP/BMR before initiating process.
- Able to operate applicable equipments independently as per area of operation.
- Troubleshoot and make appropriate adjustments to equipment to maintain product/BMR specifications.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards during all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Complete manufacturing documents on time, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for training on all relevant SOPs and always maintain compliance with related SOPs and cGMPs in the manufacturing process.
- Perform duties through the proper, safe use of equipment, according to Health & Safety procedures and Equipment Manuals.
- Flexible to work extended hours, to achieve manufacturing schedule when needed.
- Should maintain discipline and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Should perform entire duties as communicated time to time by department management/designee.
- Should have english language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Should be able to work in different shifts as per organizational requirement and should be flexible for working additional hours.
- Should not have any restriction to work with powder containing active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- This position requires the ability to do heavy lifting / bending frequently.
- Must be able to move pallets/equipments weighing about 200-300 kgs using suitable moving equipment like pallet jacks.