Senior Cybersecurity Engineer ~ Chicago/Dallas, Illinois
07-24-20 (02:36 AM)
Chicago/Dallas, Illinois, UnitedStates
- You will Report to: no-nonsense Manager.
- A decorated warrior of Cybersecurity!
- Minimum 10+ years experience across multiple areas of cybersecurity and infrastructure.
- Degree in Engineering a must. MS preferred.
- Must be a decorated veteran of "Cybersecurity Certifications" -
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Blackbelt level! The more you have the better it is.
- We count but we will test your depth of knowledge.
- You will be part of an internal cyber security team that provides services to all of BCBS. You a "Super specialist - consultant" to the whole enterprise. The team has two crack platoons: 9+ on engineering, 16+ on architecture. We use mercenary consultants for specialized jobs.
- You can deal with the "complexity" at the enterprise level.
- Not just local level.
- Superb written and oral communication is a must.
- Adept at explaining Technical concepts to business users, managers and stakeholders. Chalk board, diagram, sketches and devilish details are a part and parcel of your life and yet can explain lucidly.
- Crystal clear thinking. Drink more water!
- If you fail "communication" test - you will churn and burn!
- Enterprise security is all Greenfield at BCBA -
- So, "newest technology and solutions" are embraced.