02-14-21 (12:17 AM)
Pune, MH, India
Required Skills: UCCE, ICM Scripting
Must have experience in both management and technical part.
Job Location: Pune
Supporting Experience on Cisco UCCE / UCCX / PCCE solutions & 3rd party Call recording platforms.
- Provide Level-3 support to Operations and Delivery to drive incident resolution
- Recommend improvements in hardware and software to drive platform stability
- Perform Sizing and Capacity management of Cisco UCCE elements: ICM, CCVP, CUCM
- Define Reporting, Monitoring and Alarming requirements according to Cisco best practices.
- Consult on high severity incidents and complex work orders
- Assist in the planning and implementation of ICM & UCCE upgrades, patches and enhancements.
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery planning in voice environment to minimize work disruption.
- Consult on preventive maintenance activities to ensure platform stability
- Identify opportunities to drive platform efficiencies
- Partner with Operations on issues related to ICM-UCCE platforms
- Proactively manage platform and component life-cycle to ensure stability and interoperability (at points of integration)
- Have clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP. Should be aware of ITIL process.
- Hands on Experience with Cisco routing & switching, Cisco voice Devices & Products viz. Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IPCC Express, Cisco Voice Gateway, Cisco IPT and Nice Logger.
- Should be ready to work in 24/7 business support environment
- Should be having 8 - 10 years of experience on Cisco Voice platform.