Senior Database Developer
02-02-21 (10:03 PM)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Experience- 5+ Year
Senior database developer with a strong technical background in SQL Server who has extensive knowledge in designing, developing, testing and maintaining data and ETL applications. The resource should be well versed in writing complex queries with little assistance or direction. The candidate will have to be well versed in writing and optimizing SQL queries and creating SSIS packages.
• Development experience with demonstrated proficiency in designing enterprise level complex stored procedures and functions in SQL Server.
• strong experience with building SSIS packages and stored procedures. Some batch processes are used
• Experience in developing SSIS packages.
• Developing complex SQL for use in ETL applications.
• Designs and develops operational and reporting database systems utilizing the latest techniques in data modeling and ETL concepts.
• Microsoft SQL Server database development experience, troubleshooting, tuning Microsoft SQL and proficiency with database query optimizations.
• High proficiency in SQL Server.
• Database design and logical and physical data models.
• 5+ years of experience in system and design and database development.
• Should be ready to work in 24/7 business support environment
• Should have strong verbal & written communication skills
• Performs Root Cause Analysis & Track and update key performance metrics
• Act as a point of contact for all service delivery issues/ pending work/ escalations
• Provide team support and process improvements through individual contributions
• Maintain and Update Knowledge Base and documentation & Initiate and implement processes improvements.
• Perform change management in accordance with change management procedures
• Handles escalations & Participate in routine operational meetings & Knowledge on Contracts and SLAs
SQL,SSIS Development, SSRS Report Development