12-21-20 (06:08 PM)
Ahmedabad , PUNE, Gujarat , MH, India
Experience- 3 to 5 Years
Salary- will be commensurate with the level of experience and competence
· Must have experience in Manual and Automated Testing
· Analyzing requirements for validity and feasibility
· Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
· Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
· Execute all levels of testing
· Design and develop automation scripts when needed
· Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
· Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
· Provide timely solutions
· Executing tests on software usability
· Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and
reporting to the design team.
· Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product
design, and potential problems.
A Bachelor's degree in related field.
Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software
Working knowledge of programming.
Good communication and critical thinking skills.