Senior Backend Developer / Architect
11-12-20 (12:44 AM)
San Fracisco, CA, UnitedStates
We are a high-paced growth startup, and if working alongside a world-class team excites you, then you should apply.
Here's what the job would entail:
- Taking ownership of projects and delivering results reliably
- Deliver world-class quality products that our doctors and patients expect.
- Building robust and testable systems - which are reliable and scalable
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Knowledge of Node.js frameworks
- Experience implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services
Remote work, might need to go to office once a week
Work Authorization : US citizens and Green Card Holders only ( GC EAD maybe considered)