QC Chemist II & I (MDI Specialty)
11-11-20 (03:40 AM)
Central Islip, New York, UnitedStates
Both positions would start off working in NY. The lower level role would stay in NY and would not relocate to Fall River. The business will review and make a determination on the need to relocate the position based on operational requirements. The candidate needs to be willing to relocate if needed.
The general duties and responsibilities of the QC Chemist include but are not limited to the following:
· Conduct routine testing or other analysis in a specific group or department setting.
· Conduct advanced testing and/or critical testing, as required.
· Operate specialized equipment or conduct specialized skill testing
· Working knowledge of raw materials
· Working knowledge and proficient use of analytical lab instruments such as GC, Particle size, ICP
· Participate in investigation activities and ensure compliance with all data integrity, Good Documentation Practices (GDP), and cGMP practices, procedures, and expectations.
· Perform other job duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned by the Head of the Department or Section Head / Functional Manager.