Business Development Lead, New Jersey
11-04-20 (10:31 PM)
Princeton, New Jersey, UnitedStates
To capitalize on this unique positioning and to deliver measurable business impact, we are looking for a Business Development Leader to expand our footprint across clients with strategic and suitable solutions for better business outcomes. The role will work directly with our global clients to understand requirements, and aid in defining world class solutions that will wow our clients and users and ensure success. The position works closely with business leadership different verticals, marketing, operations, technology, finance, and other functions globally.
The Job entails the following but not limited to:
- To drive growth by (a) developing business to achieve top line goals in assigned or break-in accounts, and (b) strengthening the organization’s partnership with existing and new clients Identifying appropriate targets and expand footprint among existing accounts and new accounts
- Achieve revenue goals, quarter on quarter, by converting openings with existing or new clients through developing proposals, conducting pitches, and other new business closing activities
- Expand footprint in key accounts, through the development of short-term and long-term account strategies specific to each account and successful execution of the account strategy
- Help hone competitive positioning, key messages, based on feedback from clients and prospects and by evaluating long-term trends in the industry
- Ensure participation and collaboration for RFP's and RFQ's at a company level for large complex and strategic pursuits, reviews the solutions, estimates and plans. Collaborates with business unit heads to plan the targets as well as the strategy for new services / solutions. Responsible to manage margins in partnership with business units.
- Develop and evolve advanced segmentation strategies that deliver truly personalized solutions for clients, brands at different stages of their lifecycle
- Build and maintain sales models or test and learn roadmap to continually iterate and optimize the effectiveness of all solutions to ensure better Lead to Sales conversion rates.
- Build strategy to Up-Sell and Cross Sell various capabilities by analyzing client needs and leveraging analytics, data and deep customer.
- Lead the design and development of reporting dashboards; establish templates and
processes for regularly sharing out progress and results with key stakeholders.
- Understand competition, pricing and networks to help build capability of providing solutions and future trends. Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met. Coach and mentor the team to deliver innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions to drive growth and profitability.
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate with or without MBA or a foreign equivalent
- Experience: Minimum of 10+ years relevant experience in specifically within Medical Devices Sales within Business Development, Account Management or Client Services
- Prior experience in Business Development and relationship building with CXO’s, senior management and key decision makers in the Medical Devices ecosystem.
- Understanding of the Medical Device and marketing scenario of Global Markets, including key landscape factors such as health reforms, regulatory changes/pressures, HCP priorities etc.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to present to various stakeholders, great story telling ability
- Passion for networking and updating oneself with the latest market trends and relate it to identifying business opportunities
· Ability to set and deliver on priorities and deal with a degree of ambiguity
· Result oriented with a problem solving approach
· Display organisational and emotional intelligence
- Strong strategic aptitude and business acumen
- Structured thinking and articulation
- Great leadership skills
- Ability to manage pressure and work with multiple stakeholders