QC Chemist - New York,
09-25-20 (09:34 AM)
Central Islip, New York, UnitedStates
The general duties and responsibilities of the "Chemist" include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct routine testing or other analysis in a specific group or department setting.
- Conduct advanced testing and/or critical testing, as required.
- Operate specialized equipment or conduct specialized skill testing.
- Participate in investigation activities.
- Ensure compliance to all data integrity and cGMP practices, procedures, and expectations.
- Ensure compliance with all good documentation practices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Head of the Department or Section.