Software Engineer, Yokohama, Japan
09-25-20 (09:07 AM)
Kanagawa, Yokohama, Japan
- Procon is customized PC that connect between KLA tool and customer’s host. accept All company's tools. Procon’s function are control the company's tool, measurement/inspection data conversion and filtering, etc….
- Develop the Procon software by C# or C++.
- Make Procon system meet the customer needs.
- Agree to customer for specification of Procon that discuss with customer.
- Propose customized application software for customer’ request.
- Installation and test Procon system at customer site.
- Make documents for customized procon system.
- Master's Level Degree or Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor's Level Degree or Master's Level Degree with at least 1years of experience software development.
- Experience with Microsoft tools and technologies, such as C++/C#, VP in Windows environment
- Integration for LAN, Ethernet, USB, and RS232
- Communicate to Japanese customer.
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging multi-threaded, parallel and distributed high performance computing software applications.
- Ability to design, develop and debug software to control electro-mechanical systems.