Field Applications Engineer (Yokohama), Japan
09-25-20 (08:59 AM)
Kanagawa, Yokohama, Japan
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support on customer site, including recipe setup and optimize, gap case study and other technical issue customer is facing regarding to BBP tool.
2. Communicate with BBP production division and execute strategy on new tool adoption/Demo/Eval. Responsible to provide customer training on BBP tool feature.
3. Understand customer problems and generate BKM with solutions. Wrap up case report to update to product division/Japan business unit/Customer.
4. Escalate tool issue to division and follow up for issue fix.
1. Bachelor/Master degree, semiconductor process knowledge is a plus
2. Good command of English and communication skill
3. Good presentation and report writing skill
4. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment
o Japanese language skills and communication capability (fluency is required). Basic English speaking skills is fine.