Senior QA Engineer - United Kingdom
09-25-20 (06:26 AM)
Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire, UnitedKingdom
We are looking for a QA Specialist to join our team in Newark!
The QA specialist will be leading a team of QA engineers, working on a key project building out an AI platform which has now become the "Alexa/Cortana" within the Retail sector: CINDE - aka "Conversational Insights Decision Engine" is the most talked about platform within the retail/grocery sector, providing cutting edge visualizations layered with powerful insights and analytics’, delivered within minutes which would normally take weeks if not months for an analyst to produce. The key interface for this product is text & voice using NLP at its core, so testing voice/text driven interfaces would be an advantage.
- • Design a UI automation framework using Selenium Webdriver
- • Maintain and enhance the current API test suite
- • Convert existing manual test scripts into automated test scenarios
- • Write automated test scripts for new functionality
- • Carry out regression testing
- • Maintain the regression test pack
- • Carry out performance testing using JMeter
- • Carry out vulnerability scans
- • Provide quality sign off prior to release
- • Provide quality metrics to the Head of QA
The QA Specialist will be passionate about improving the quality of our products and what we deliver to our clients on their watch, which means they will require in depth knowledge of best practices and processes, contributing to the overall organizational QA road map, working with other Senior team members to quickly and effectively improve our client feedback on quality.
We are looking for the successful candidate to have:
- • QA best practice experience and ISTQB foundation level minimum
- • Test team leadership experience – experience leading the testing effort for a development team
- • Test Automation – extensive experience designing and authoring automated test scenarios using Selenium Webdriver
- • Performance testing – experience using JMeter for performance testing• Technical - experience of coding languages C# and SQL, plus highly proficient in Excel
- • Ability to configure a QA environment independently
- • Good time management – be able to plan and keep to deadlines
- • Written and Verbal communication: able to be clear and concise when reporting to the team and management• Able to work independently and as part of a team
- It will be an added bonus if you also have
- :• Experience of AI solutions• Cloud infrastructure knowledge• Microsoft Azure DevOps
Other useful information:Permanent, full time positionCompetitive Annual Salary and BonusOffice location: Balderton, Newark, Nottinghamshire. Just off the A1 easily commutable from Nottingham, Grantham and surrounding areas. Free onsite parking.