Customer Technical Support Software Engineer_Paris
09-25-20 (03:58 AM)
Paris, Paris, France
Customer Technical Support Software Engineer Symphony RetailAI is a specialist software publisher for the retail sector, whose solutions use Artificial Intelligence: https://www.symphonyretailai.com/ Come join our Customer Support team in Paris!
Your role Our customers, big names in food and non-food supermarkets, contact Customer Support when they encounter technical and functional problems with our applications. Customer Support accompanies them up to? the solution of these problems. This is not a call center service providing level 1 support, our team is made up of Technical Consultants providing level 3 support.
- • You represent the first level of contact between the customer and Symphony RetailAI. Are you providing solutions to customers on how to best use Symphony RetailAI products (especially our GOLD SCM Enterprise suite) and helping them as quickly as possible? solve the technical and functional problems they may encounter by providing them with relevant answers in order to fully satisfy them.
- • You ensure customer contact for the resolution of technical and / or functional problems encountered on the deployed software? at the customer's premises during the implementation, deployment and production stages.
- • You analyze the problems and provide either an appropriate response or a correction.
- • You collaborate with experts and transmit all information to internal services (studies, production, quality, etc.) in order to improve the quality? product and customer satisfaction.
- • You are responsible for customer demand from support to? its effective solution. This position is an ideal springboard that will allow you to acquire expertise on our solutions and then move on to our business of implementation consultants (who implement our solutions for customers) or join them? R&D teams (who design our solutions).
Your profile • You are a graduate of higher education, from a computer training with a component in application development. • You are just starting your professional life, or you have a first experience in a customer technical support department. • You speak English and French. Proficiency in technical and professional English is required in the international and multicultural context of projects and society. • You like to work independently and you love to solve complex technical problems by immersing yourself in code. • Do you like to collaborate in direct relation with the client up to? the solution of his problem. • You wish to join an international team in a dynamic environment, • You are curious about a rewarding position that combines technical skills in development, communication with the client and expertise on our solutions. • You have a taste for a job well done and for teamwork, you know how to handle several problems simultaneously and you have? heart to always satisfy your customer. Your skills You know : • The Unix / Linux environment • C language (development, compilation) and Java • SQL language (ideally on Oracle databases) • You have an analytical mind and are rigorous Even better if you know ... • Java Script & Pro * C • The business processes of supply and / or retail, in particular the management of warehouses • Do you have experience in analyzing and solving software related problems? Java, Java Script, SQL & Pro * C. • You have knowledge of application servers • Have you ever? work? within a customer technical support team • You know how to manage your customers in a professional manner
The tech we use