Senior Developer SFDC - Bangalore
08-03-20 (09:07 PM)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
A Senior Developer is responsible for writing clean and flawless code to produce fully functional modules or apps according to the requirements; as part of day-to-day work. A Sr. developer is expected to possess expert-level knowledge of Force.com platform and an analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail.
A Senior Developer needs to conduct the following responsibilities at work -
- Billability of at least 40 hrs per week (Util Target). Resource needs to ensure that assigned hours are utilized on each project.
- Perform a thorough analysis of requirements i.e.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the desired output
- Check whether the implementation is possible or not; respecting the Salesforce environment’s limitations or governors
- Evaluate whether stated requirement (or a part) can be achieved via configuration before opting for coding
A successful analysis results in -
- Derivation of all possible use cases
- Identification of any blockers, challenges or risks
- An optimal code design solution of complex requirements
- Thorough impact analysis of the planned development
- A Senior developer must discuss the approach with TL/TM or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
- Develop high-quality scalable code by
- Following Salesforce.com and Silverline-CRM standards/best practices
- Leverage recommended frameworks (ex. Test framework or Trigger framework)
- Write comprehensive test code asserting all possible use cases
- Perform thorough unit tests
- Fix all bugs reported from QA/UAT
- Work on deployments through recommended tools and methodologies.
- Time-bound R&D for any unknown or newer areas
- Developing reusable code components in a project
- Mentor, assist and review peer developers within the teams
- Document CDDDs
- Follow DevOps processes i.e.
- Use recommended IDEs
- Ensure daily code check-in/check-out
- Stay in compliance with Clayton and code review feedback points shared by TL/TM.
- Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams i.e.
- Use all relevant channels (Emails, JIRA, Slack or Zoom meetings)
- Be in sync with sprint/project/product teams
- Share your plan of action during the start of your day
- Send DSRs by end of the day
- Ensure decent overlap/availability in the onshore team’s timezone (whenever required).
- Focus on learning & development by
- Setting OKRs for the quarter in alignment with the Company goals.
- Constantly perform self-review and identify improvement areas
- Seek timely assistance from Reporting Managers
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing initiatives and help in skill development of peer developers.
- Enhance skills and capability in USABILITY focussed development
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable and collaborative.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Required - Minimum 5 - 7 years experience in Software Development
- Required - Minimum 4 years experience with SFDC
- Required - Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Required - Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer I
- Required - Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science
Industry leading benefits including Health Insurance offered. Will be part of a US based/headquartered company.
Full-time(Flexible with Remote working, if outside Bangalore)